|Project ERROR: Could not resolve SDK path for 'macosx10.8'|
I updated Xcode yesterday and my mac's SDK version has now become 10.9. But it seems Qt can't detect this change automatically...
To solve this, I just needed to edit configurations in some text files.
- Grab the version of GCC
- Open 'Terminal.app' and type following command:
now, you can see the result like:
- Take the memo the information above especially following 2 parameters:
- SDK Version
In my case:
- SDK Version -> MacOSX10.9.sdk
- Target -> x86_64-apple-darwin13.4.0
- Open 'qdevice.pri' file with text editor. 'qdevice.pri' might be in "(Qt folder)/5.3/clang_64/mkspecs/"
Change the values for QMAKE_MAC_SDK and GCC_MACHINE_DUMP like followings: !host_build:QMAKE_MAC_SDK = macosx10.9 GCC_MACHINE_DUMP = x86_64-apple-darwin13.4.0 ...of cause you have to change these parameters appropriately according to the result of GCC version.
Hope this post help someone... And let me know if there are any mistakes in this post. Thanks!